My high profile client is a commercial business of significant scale that is currently experiencing exceptional organisational growth, and expansion having won a number of significant tenders across Auckland. Due, to this growth they are looking at an Assistant Accountant to join their finance team. Based in Penrose, reporting to the Financial Controller you would be responsible for day to day accounting, taxation and month end process.
Being part of finance team, you would be a good team player. The ability to learn and develop your career.
With this growth there is currently an opportunity for an experienced Assistant Accountant to join the organisation and be part of the finance team.
Key Responsibilities: -
· Preparation of monthly balance sheet reconciliations
· Support the Financial Controller in the preparation of annual Statutory accounts
· Working with the wider team to provide detailed financial information, reports and analysis
· Managing the job costing reports and following up with project managers regarding certificates and payments
· Supporting the Financial Controller and Senior accountant on all job costing and claims
· Assist with preparation of monthly and quarterly tax returns – GST, FBT and RWT
· Assist the Financial Controller with preparing weekly cash flow forecasts inputs
· Minimum 3 to 5years of accounting experience in New Zealand
· Bachelor’s degree and working towards your Chartered Accountant
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills and be able to build rapport with stakeholders
If this is something of interest apply now or call Vishal Rajani on 021 192 9374/ Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Job ID: 101007