- Large government organisation
- Career progression opportunities
- Initial 6 month contract
We are currently seeking an Assitant Project Manager to join a large goverment organisation in the Wellington CBD. The 6 month contract sits within the organisation's property team, dealing with a diverse range of property projects across their nationwide estate.
The successful candidate will report into the programme delivery manager and supporting the project managers with major projects, whilst overseeing smaller scale projects independently. The role offers variety from refurbishments to ambitious new-build projects in an environment that rewards performance and has clear progression pathways.
Skills and Experience:
- Experience with a project, construction or property environment
- Educated to Degree level within the above fields would be advantageous
- Proficiency with Microsoft Project and Visio
- Excellent Written and Verbal communication skills.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please click the APPLY NOW button. All applications will be acknowledged electronically.
For further information contact Tom King on (04) 471 5866 quoting job number 94586.
Only people with the right to work in New Zealand may apply for this position. For advice on obtaining a New Zealand work or residence visa visit www.immigration.govt.nz