- $91,953 - 129,816 per annum
- Permanent Position
- Wellington CBD, Public Sector
I am currently exclusively recruiting for a Commercial Assurance Specialist, for a well established, public sector organisation.
Are you commercially astute with a background in assurance, data analytics, or commercial management? My client's Commercial Assurance team, that forms part of the wider Audit, Risk and Integrity group are looking for you!
This role is critical to the Department's second line of defence for the management of Major Outsourced Contracts. Work hand in hand with Contract Managers, to ensure the assurance needs of the Department are met.
- Undertake reviews and monitor a portfolio of major third-party contracts to ensure they are operating in accordance with contractual requirements and any relevant legislation, regulations and policies
- Supporting the Principal Advisor to provide regularly and timely assurance to management on the adequacy/effectiveness of policies
- Raise suggested improvements, based on assurance activites across multiple contracts
- Assist in the development of assurance maps, assurance plans, tools, methodologies and reporting and contribute to the continuous improvement of these frameworks
- Provide specialist advice and information to the wider Department on contract assurance
- Experience in understanding assurance in the context of contract management, commercial delivery and second line of defence monitoring
- Experience in successfully completing commercial assurance engagements for large contracts
- Experience in leading teams on complex assurance engagementds
- Demonstrated ability to influence others to gain support for actions and reccomendations
- Highly developed planning and project management skills evidenced through management of multiple internal assurance engagements at one time
If you are interested, Please APPLY NOW! Or email; Olivia.Strutton@beyond.co.nz
Ref No: 111140