I am looking for an Automation Engineer for a 6 month contract role (+likely extension) for a private sector client.
To be successful for this position you will need the following experience:
As a Site Reliability/Automation Engineer, you’ll accelerate our ability to deliver by developing standardised scripting/automation of deployments and updates to our managed infrastructure services that is being refreshed or enhanced. You will look at areas of existing manual intervention within those managed services and replace with automation/scripts where possible to allow for standardised infrastructure deployments within our ICT solutions.
- Troubleshooting issues related to scripting tasks
- Automation of tasks and services under the remit of Digital Technology Services with an emphasis on reusability
- To work with the programme and individual projects in determining scope, priorities and required delivery timelines
- MUST have experience in leading automation and scripting efforts
- Strong experience with Ansible or similar automation toolsets, Windows and Linux servers and developing scripts for Infrastructure deployment and clean-up
- Good interpersonal communication and customer service skills
- Development experience with PowerShell, Python or any other scripting languages and cloud experience are preferred
- Experience with Active Directory, Windows File Shares and general infrastructure services.
If you have all of the above, please hit the apply button now or call John Downs on (04) 494 1189 quoting vacancy 97166.