- Automation Test Analyst
- Permanent opportunity
About the Company:
This is an opportunity for a vibrant, enthusiastic, and experienced Test Analyst to join a Hamilton based DevOps team.
About the Role:
The role will be involved in the entire testing effort from planning and execution through to UAT and will deliver effective test suites and regimes for in-house product development, software application development, information system launches, and operations systems enhancements.
- Proactive delivery of valuable analytics insights
- Build data models and drive the effectiveness of automated interactive solutions
- Work to understand user's needs to meet and exceed with an iterative approach
- Work with the Analytics Manager, Senior Analyst and BA to prioritise workload and ensure we deliver to meet business requirements
- Experience creating & maintaining automation testing frameworks, hands-on experience with automation tools such as Ranorex, Selenium etc.
- Proficient in Manual Testing – Develop Test Plans & Test Exit Reports, Design & Execute Test Cases at all levels (System, Integration, Regression, UAT etc.), Log & Track defects in Test Management Tool(s), Facilitate User Acceptance Testing (UAT) and provide Test Sign offs.
- Appropriate professional qualification or experience in Business/Computer Science/Information Systems or equivalent
- Hands on experience in project delivery applying Dev Ops & Agile principles preferably in healthcare industry
- Advance level ISTQB test certification (Foundation plus next level)
Note: Must be eligible to work full-time in New Zealand.
Apply now or get in touch with: Ransi Ekanayake at email@example.com
Essential: Applicants need to have a right to work in New Zealand with a valid visa and be currently present in the Country.
Beyond Recruitment Technology, Transformation & Digital, connecting IT talent with IT opportunities. Visit www.beyond.co.nz for more roles and information.