- Automation Test Engineer
- Java and Selenium
- 6 months contract - potential extension
About the Company:
This market leading company benefits New Zealander every day. Due to an expanding business, the existing testing team is looking for a Communicative Technical Test Lead to lead quality assurance across strategic programmes through the use of automation, performance and regression testing.
About the Role:
You will be responsible for Quality Assurance for our client's core systems. This includes working collaboratively in within a cross functional Agile environment. Our client provides a fact paced environment where you will be responsible for executing test cases, carrying out automation, functional and integration testing.
- Experience in Automation Testing
- Experience in Quality Assurance
- Experience in Core Java and Selenium
- Experience in API and Integration testing
- Experience in building and maintaining Test Automation Frameworks
- Writing and executing test cases
- Exceptional communication and collaboration skills
Candidates who have the legal right to work in NZ are invited to apply.
We’d love to hear from you, if this is the right role for you - APPLY now or contact Sri Nanduri at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 021 339 535 or call Cam Anderson on 027 630 2544 email@example.com
Beyond Recruitment Technology, Transformation & Digital, connecting IT talent with IT opportunities. Visit www.beyond.co.nz for more roles and information.