- Senior Test Automation Engineer
- 3 month contract
About the company:
This organisation is a premier provider of technology solutions in the market and is currently going through a significant growth and transformation phase in order to better serve its customer base.
About the role:
- Creation and maintenance of Test Automation Frameworks
- Contributing to the development of technical testing strategy
- Creation and maintenance of automated UAT testing
- Creation and maintenance of performance tests Managing the testing of an AWS environment
Skills and experience required:
- Specialist experience as a Senior Test Engineer(Minimum 5 years)
- Experienced in automation testing
- Experienced in the use of defect tracking systems to report and track defects
- Previous experience working in continuous build environments like Bamboo or Jenkins
This role offers the opportunity to further modernise your skill sets, work in with a market leading reputable brand, and the chance to significantly contribute to the excellence of the Testing practice within this business
We'd love to hear from you, if this is the right role for you - APPLY now or contact Sri Nanduri at 021 339 535 or email email@example.com for a confidential discussion.
Beyond Recruitment Technology, Transformation and Digital, connecting IT talent with IT opportunities.
Visit www.beyond.co.nz for more roles and information.
NB: While all candidates will be reviewed, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.