A brand-new role created as a demonstration of this organisation’s commitment to service excellence, this is a fantastic opportunity to get in and make this role your own!
You will be supporting the SME clients in this boutique outsourced admin and accounting firm, a range of amazing and successful brands in the FMCG and Fashion sectors. This is a role where no two days will be the same and you will need to thrive on variety, working at pace and being agile to adapt to different client requirements.
You must have:
- Minimum 12 months CS/Admin experience
- Word/Excel/Outlook to an Intermediate level
- Ability to work at pace, in sometimes changing situations
- Resilience and an unfailingly positive attitude
- Excellent communication skills - written/verbal
You will be involved in:
- Providing phone/email communication management
- First call resolution of client enquiries
- Data and order entry into client CRM
- Client relationship management
- Back up reception and office admin support when required (holiday cover etc)
In return, you will receive:
- Salary commensurate to experience
- Opportunity to be a part of a growing and dynamic business
- Fantastic exposure to clients in exciting industries
- Great office environment, handy to public transport
- Supportive and agile team environment
This is a fantastic opportunity that does not come around very often - don't delay, apply today!
Please apply online today following the prompts below, or contact Sam Moodley, Managing Consultant (Temporary Staffing Solutions) on 09 374 0870, quoting reference AK 88261 for further information. (This is a permanent role with an ASAP start and you must be a Citizen or Permanent Resident to apply.)