Interpret and translate customer requirements into a technology solution by designing that solution, cost models and associated commercial documents. As part of the Engagement Services, your role as an Azure Architect will be pivotal for the business’s growth and sustainability. Working alongside several departments, you will need to know multiple platforms and processes to develop detailed designs and integrations.
About the role:
- Prepare Scope of Requirements by developing business, system, component and detailed requirements
- Complete IT infrastructure tasks to evaluate, architect and design technical solutions
- Prepare proposals including Statements of Work, Business Cases and Cost Models
- Be accountable for the solutions output of timeliness, quality and compliance
- Perform Technical Risk Management
- Azure experience is essential
- Specialist architect
- Knowledge of infrastructure, security, mainframe, collaboration and IT service management
- Excellent communication skills
Please contact me today to register & express your interest to be considered for this role!
Candidates must have the legal right to work in New Zealand.
Feel free to apply online today by following the prompts below, or contact Paula Broussard via email - firstname.lastname@example.org
Paula Broussard - Recruitment Specialist – IT and Transformation
021 196 4296
Ref No: 98857