We are seeking an Azure DevOps Engineer to provide consulting services on an exciting systems project.
What you’ll need to succeed:
- Strong Azure and DevOps experience
- Knowledge of Infrastructure as Code and Configuration as Code.
- Experience with GIT Lab is beneficial
- Knowledge of API platforms
- Ability to design migration policies and usage of cloud services
- Understanding of Container Orchestration platforms – specifically OpenShift and Kubernetes.
What's in it for you:
- 12-month contract.
- Wellington Central location
- Work from home flexibility.
- Free Professional Indemnity Insurance.
- Close support throughout the duration of the contract.
If this sounds like you, APPLY now or send your CV (Word doc) to email@example.com.
If this isn’t the right role for you but you are looking for a change, please get in touch with us for a discussion on how we can help.
Vacancy # 117720