In this role you will be in a Squad and able to support the enablement of the public cloud services, break down technology problems into deliverable work items and provide design & implementation expertise. You should have experience with CloudFormation Hashicorp Terraform and strong RHEL/UNIX skills.
About the role:
- Agile work with cross-skilled teams
- Support continuous integration and delivery approaches
- Engage with business and technology stakeholders to define problem statements
- Translate problem statements into Stories and Backlog items
- Strong hands on experience in automation
- GCP infrastructure as code and security policies as code knowledge
- Programming background with Json, Python or Yaml
- Good understanding of GCP IaaS and PaaS offerings
- Operated in a DevOps environment is key
About the company:
- Flexible working arrangements with standard business hours
- High-performing organization that uses the newest and greatest technology & systems with ambitious plans for the future
- World renowned technology company
Please contact me today to register & express your interest to be considered for this role!
Feel free to apply online today by following the prompts below, or contact Paula Broussard on 021 196 4296 for more info. Or email email@example.com
Job Ref: 98919
Beyond Recruitment IT & Transformation, connecting IT talent with IT opportunities. Visit www.beyond.co.nz for more roles and information.
NB: Based on the volume of applications, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. To be considered for this role you will need to be legally entitled to take up work in New Zealand.