- Backend Developer - NodeJS, TypeScript, GoLang
Our client focuses on delivering decentralised data more accessible by enable customers to build cutting edge Web Applications. Solutions include Data -as-a-Service allowing the development of core application and frontend.
About the Role:
Seeking a backend developer to take up server side web application responsibility. You will develop and maintain functional and stable applications to meet customer needs.
- Strong experience in backend development
- Experience in NodeJS, TypeScript and GoLang
- Experience in integration of data storage solutions - RDBMS< NOSQL etc
- Experience in AWS and GCP
- Experience in Docker and Kubernetes
If this sounds like you, contact Sri Nanduri on email firstname.lastname@example.org or follow the prompts to apply today!
Note: Eligibility to work in New Zealand essential.
Beyond Recruitment Technology, Transformation & Digital, connecting IT talent with IT opportunities. Visit www.beyond.co.nz for more roles and information.