About the business and the role:
Our client is a modern business and client oriented Chartered Accounting Practice.
Located in Ponsonby, a significant part of their business specialises in advising the property industry, but their client base is reflective of the diversity of businesses and people predominantly involved in the SME segment.
Job tasks and responsibilities:
Your Responsibilities will include but not limited to:
- Prepare financial statements, tax returns and other associates compliance documentation
- Resolve and advise on tax/compliance/business issues.
- Work closely with clients and manage all client queries.
Skills and experience:
In order to be successful for this role you will have:
- 2 years minimum experience in a firm of Chartered Accountants
- CA Qualified or studying towards it
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
You must be a New Zealand citizen or have permanent residency.
Please email across your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or Call on 021 192 9374
Ref No: 88594