This CA firm has a great culture with a positive working environment. This firm has enjoyed a stable partnership, staff have made excellent commendations on the quality of work, learning outcomes and the easy-going nature of partners. They are in a handy location with good access to motorways shops etc.
This role is due to growth, they are planning for next year and it is clear that work flow demands more quality resource. As a result, a great opportunity is now available for a talented intermediate/senior or possibly a senior accountant to come on board and be a part of this vibrant and productive team.
You will be reporting to one of the partners, delivering to a variety of client compliance requirements plus being exposed to some interesting adhoc client project work, also cash flow reporting, budgeting and tax planning. Client interaction is very much a key component of this role.
This is an ATO CA firm so there is ample scope to be financially supported for your professional studies as well as being encouraged to attend NZICA courses.
Key background for this role requires:
- 2 - 4 years of NZ BAS experience
- Preferably passed PCE1 and be tertiary qualified
- You to relate well to clients and staff building rapport
- Good self-awareness knowing your strengths and your learning opportunities
- Systems savvy - grounded in MYOB AO and Xero and enjoy fronting clients and performing any troubleshooting
- Developed confidence in identifying the key accounting and tax issues
- Accountability for your time management, results and performance
If you are thinking about changing roles and you are finding gaps/limitations in your present role/working environment, this role presents as an excellent option to bring about positive change.
Salary $60K - $80K plus car parking
For further information, please get in contact with Vishal Rajani on 021 192 9374 or email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Ref No. 94991