This well managed centrally based CA firm known as an employer of choice in the market has an opportunity for a driven senior or manager level business advisory accountant. They represent a modern, progressive and efficient CA practice promoting a positive work culture for their staff and ensuring service excellence for their clients.
This firm operates a reliable training programme with technical presentations on topical issues and regular CAANZ courses encouraged. Also, specialists’ presenters are often invited to present topics which require more in depth knowledge.
The purpose of the role is to take some of the high-end advisory/consulting client requirements from partners being a "go to" advisor for their "A" clients. These include larger privately held businesses with several entities, some trans tasman clients, franchises, investments, and an assortment of smaller clients. Many have issues with systems, evolving systems, trouble shooting, reporting, training onsite. The role also includes review work and mentoring some intermediate staff but primarily you will be the Partners 21C with client consulting.
There is also potential to be involved in some special projects, such as due diligence, buy and sell, amalgamations for some clients.
Key success factors:
- Be tertiary qualified with CAANZ CA
- 7+ years of BAS experience gained with a well-developed understanding of significant accounting standards and taxation legislation
- Able to work in a systemised and well-structured working environment
- Competent in P&L and B/S analysis with ability to support client’s decision making around future cost/revenue decisions
- Advanced systems skills with literacy across major accounting systems including MYOB and Xero experience essential
- First class communication style - clear, articulate including excellent written communication skills
- A passion for client business advisory
- The ability to demonstrate initiative
Salary $100K - $120K
For a further brief on this role, please call Vishal Rajani on 021 192 9374 or please email your details to email@example.com or hit "Apply" now.
Ref No: 96752