This is your chance to learn from the Director of this CA practise as he considers his options, he is contemplating with the idea of selling his fee base to a manager that is interested to take over the practice. He is willing to provide the knowledge of his cliental base, build up the relationships with clients as well as growing and developing your own fee base.
Our client is well known in the market and has built up a good brand and reputation up over a number of years. The practice is flat structured, and accountants have a portfolio of quality and diverse clients which they work directly with. The director comes from a Big 4 background and is always keen to pass on his knowledge.
As a manager you will be:
- Preparing high level files
- Tax planning
- Reviewing accounts for other staff
- Supervising and training if necessary
- Client meetings and management
- Managing your own workflow
- Assisting with business valuations and due diligence/specialist assignments
- Practice development
Key background for this role requires you to have:
- 8 years plus Chartered Accountancy BAS experience
- Experience in reviewing
- The right working attitude - highly productive, adaptable
- Your CA qualification or on your way to getting it
- Strong systems experience and aptitude including Xero, MYOB Accountants Enterprise software including Practice Manager, Document Manager and Tax Manager
- Sound tax knowledge
- Outstanding communication
This is a superb role for a candidate looking for a practice buy in opportunity with work place flexibility and as well working within a relaxed environment.
Salary $100K - $130K + car parking
If this is something of interest please email your resume to email@example.com or call now on 021 192 9374
Job Ref: 96145