- Hamilton Based
- Microsoft Technologies
- Business Intelligence Developer
About the Role:
Looking for people with a passion for business intelligence, a desire to establish their career in the BI and data warehouse world and willing to relocate to Hamilton!
Our Client is a public-sector organisation with a large business intelligence function and they are looking to add another data warehouse / BI specialist to their team.
With a change to work alongside a very talented and knowledgeable team, you will have the opportunity to take up interesting projects.
- Working in a business intelligence or business information or data related area
- Working with Microsoft Technologies (5+ years ideally)
- Working with at least one ETL tool (e.g. Informatics, OWB, ODI or similar)
- Experience working in an enterprise BI environment is required
- Strong SQL and data warehouse development experience
- Highly desired: Experience working with reporting and analytics tools (e.g. Microsoft SSIS, QlikSense, SAP Business Objects, Microsoft Power BI etc.).
They want to find someone who has real enthusiasm for the data warehouse/business intelligence field.
If this sounds like you then please apply now, or contact Sri Nanduri at email@example.com for more information.
Job Ref: 98071
NB: Based on the volume of applications, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.