Our client is a large Civil Construction company who are involved in a number of high profile projects throughout the country. They currently seek to employ an additional Bid Writer to join their Auckland based Bid and Tender Teams.
You will be responsible for writing, producing and compiling detailed, informative and compelling Non-Price Attribute (NPA) documents used to support the company’s tender submissions. This is a key role that can influence and deliver positive outcomes for the tender team so proven Bid Writing experience is essential.
- Thoroughly read each Request for Tender (RFT) document and develop a clear understanding of the RFT and scope of works.
- Liaise with Submissions Manager regularly regarding current Tenders Calendar.
- Liaise with Bid Leader to understand the overarching bid strategy.
- Prepare compliant and timely NPA submissions based on existing information and new information provided by others.
- Use experience and knowledge to ensure NPA are developed in an efficient and effective manner; meeting review deadlines and the standard of quality expected by the Company.
- Request external NPA, for example from Key Subcontractors, for inclusion in NPA submissions.
- Oversee final collation, printing, and delivery (hard copy or electronic) of NPA submission on close date.
- Assess/view historical NPA submissions for strengths and areas for improvement and file notes for use with future tenders
Skills & Experience Required
- Proven Bid Writing experience
- Advanced computer skills, including the Microsoft suite of programmes; e.g. MS Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Project etc
- Excellent and clear written skills
- Experience in a contracting environment or other environment requiring similar attributes & preparation
- Civil construction industry experience - Desirable
- • Graphics and publishing software knowledge/experience - Desirable experience
- Graphics and publishing software knowledge/experience
If you have the required skills & experience to be successful in this role then apply here or call Ray Crocker at Beyond Recruitment on 021 181 6300 forma confidential discussion.
Ref No: 96045