Our client is a global leader in software management, and is now looking for a switched on, sharp and dedicated sales consultant to join their outbound team in their millennial friendly offices in North Shore.
In this role, you will be managing an existing portfolio is businesses based in the Middle East. You will be involved in their journeyof answering any queries and making them aware of the new products and services that are launching in the market. You will also support businesses with the renewal of their Microsoft Licences.
What we require:
- Ability to be confident on the phone to speak with senior managers within the organisation in Arabic
- Strong focus on building and maintaining relationships
- Identify their needs and find opportunities to upsell and cross sell
- Having excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Call Centre and Customer Services Experience
- Transferable Sales Skills would be desired
What the company offers:
- Opportunity to work with experienced leaders in a well-established business
- In house product and sales training
- Work Life Balance
- Free Massage Chairs & Video Game Time!
About the role:
- This is a great role for those who want to step into sales or those who enjoy having quality conversations with senior managers within an organisation
- The role is based in Albany
- You will be required to start immediately
- It is a 3 month contract but subject to extension
- You will be required to work 8.30 PM to 4 AM or 9.30 PM to 5 PM
- Monday to Friday
If you are curious about this opportunity, want to join a business who will be a leader in the technology space, APPLY NOW with your CV in a word.doc or get in touchwith Reva Dalal, Client Manager, 021 937 783.