- Project co-ordination
- Be a part of growing BIM awareness
- Dream job for a Revit/BIM/Technical expert
My client, a successful large multi disciplinary consultancy, is seeking to appoint a talented and innovative thinking BIM Co-ordinator to work across all disciplines in a project coordinator, clash detection type of role.
You can be based in either Auckland, Wellington or Christchurch.
Reporting to the BIM lead, this is a great opportunity to use your extensive Revit and BIM know how to:
- Support the business and it's people, ensuring users receive the best possible service with reference to the software applications
- Conduct both internal and external training
- Provide end user support for technical issues
- Develop and mentor people within the project team
- Ensure the technical soundness of work produced
In summary, the BIM lead/champion needs someone to help him out! and you will basically be taking multi disciplinary projects, setting up the model, ongoing flash detection etc, co-ordinating external parties, lending a hand with drawing at times and ensuring the technical soundness of work produced.
Having worked with this National Principal for a number of years now, I can confidently assure you that you will receive excpeptional opportunities within this successful business.
You will be a skilled Revit/BIM user with a minimum of 5 years' experience. Ideally you will be ambitious. You will be trusted to get on with what you are good at and encouraged to actively develop your skills and career.
To fit into the team culture you will be motivated, confident, energetic and flexible in your approach to challenges. You enjoy being part of a small team, yet excited about being part of the bigger international business.
The list goes on. To find out more call Brenda James, National Architecture Specialist on 0274501021 or email me at email@example.com quoting reference 91719.