- Amazing Opportunity
- Manage BIM360
- Revit Software
This successful organisation is growing from strength to strength so its time to appoint a BIM Manager who can lead the way, work on strategy & planning, templates, manage training, and work closely with internal and external stakeholders to achieve results. This role may suit someone who is already a BIM Manager or someone who wants to take the next step up from BIM Co-ordinator or Senior Technician role.
If you are motivated and ready to sink your teeth into a new opportunity, we may just have the role for you.
You will need:
- Previous BIM Lead/Co-ordination or management experience working for an architecture practice
- 5+ years Revit experience
- 5+ years experience in the NZ Architectural sector
- Excellent technical skills
- Be able to deliver in depth training to staff and offer advice to team members
- Be approachable and positive
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong problem solving skills
What's in it for you:
An amazing opportunity where you can be the go to person, are valued and a compensated accordingly, plus you will be working with a very slick architectural and interiors team who take a pride in what they do and are top of their game.
The next step is to click on the APPLY button and send your CV directly through to Gabrielle Allsop at Beyond Recruitment or give me a call on (027) 550 5515 to discuss this role.
For other opportunities please feel free to check out www.beyond.co.nz