- Outstanding Team Culture
- Fantastic Package
- Hands on Leadership role
My client is on the look out for a knowledgeable and approachable BIM Manager with slick BIM 360, and Revit software skills to lead them on the next stage of their journey.
This architectural practice is based in Auckland and Christchurch and deliver large and complex healthcare projects such as private & public hospitals, well-being clinics, plus aged care facilities. They also work on some multi-unit residential community housing projects throughout NZ. They pride themselves in helping communities whilst delivering technical and complex solutions for their clients.
Will see you working with a professional team of high level Intermediate & Senior Architectural Technicians, Architectural Graduates, Architects and sharing your expertise on complex projects. You will take responsibility for strategy, management, setting up projects, training, co-ordination and clash detection, cloud management, and have a sound understanding NZ building codes.
I am keen to see your CV or have a chat if you have:
- At least 5+ years experience as a BIM Manager and previous experience working in a NZ architectural practice. You may be a Senior Architectural Technician in your current role and want to take your career to the next level.
- Ability to communicate with internal and external stakeholders and offer top technical & design advice
- Enjoy evaluating new BIM related technologies, standards and industry trends
- Can work alongside and develop teams with new technologies and BIM protocols
- Top time management skills
What's on offer:
- Excellent package
- Social work environment where you can share your ideas with your team, are valued and celebrate success
- The ability to work alongside an amazing leader who will give you all the support and scope so you need to deliver and be successful in your role
- Flexible working arrangements, plus you can even work remotely
- Career progression
Opportunities with forward thinking organisations like this don't come along too often. If you love what you do and want to feel valued and come to work each day and contribute to community based projects and make a difference I may just have the role for you.
All applicants must be a NZ Citizen, Permanent Resident or hold a valid Work Visa. This organisation is an accredited employer who value their staff, and the majority of their staff have worked with them for many years.
If you have the required skills, hit APPLY to submit your CV or for more information call Gabrielle Allsop, Lead Consultant, Architecture & Design on (027) 550 5515