Our client is an infrastructure business, located in Tauranga they are after a Branch Accountant. They stand by their values are work together by their values developed from a family heritage of decades in the business. Our client is involved in some of the largest and complex road engineering projects in New Zealand.
They are currently looking for a Branch Accountant to join their team. You will be responsible for the delivery of finance, administration and contract management support services to their Contractors across Tauranga. Reporting to the Branch Manager, you will be responsible for a small team of finance and administration based in the branch.
- Managing the financial and commercial reporting for the branch to the head office
- Prepare budgets and forecasts for the branch and present in to stakeholders
- Working with project managers to ensure contractual claims, cash flows, earned value, cost forecasting and reporting is completed
- Providing financial and commercial support and training to operational and financial staff and management
- Overseeing Branch, systems, infrastructure, IT and communications and liaising with Group IT
- Establishing financial and commercial controls and reporting protocols in line with required compliance, Group policies, culture and timetables
- In conjunction with the Branch management team, recruiting, training and managing branch administrative staff
- Driving change, innovation and continuous improvement in support of business operations
- Maintaining and building relationships with stakeholders including local partners, customers and suppliers
- Bachelors and / or Tertiary qualification in accounting or business. Candidates with ACA or CA status or working towards will be viewed favourably.
- Hands on experience in a financial and commercial role preferably within infrastructure industry would be an advantage.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills are essential
- Prior experience in managing teams would be good to have
If this is of interest, please call Vishal Rajani on 021 192 9374 or email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Job ID: 102125