A great 10 Month Fixed Term Contract through to Early April 2020 has become available with a great client of ours based in the CBD.
Not only does this great contract have a great location, carpark and health insurance this role will start straightaway for the right person!
This role will see you to work within a fun and fast paced marketing and sales team to extract data from their internal and external data platforms, maintain SKUS, daily stock held, run reports, forecasts and to identify anomalies and to supply support their FMCG business.
To be considered you will need:
- Proven experience in a similar marketing and sales data support role and ideally from an FMCG business - (ideally 3+ years experience);
- Intermediate to Advanced Excel skills – (including v lookups) & experience working with multiple data sources and IT platforms;
- The ability to work at pace, have strong attention to detail & a great customer service orientated approach for providing assistance & giving advice is essential for this role;
- A solid work ethic – including high levels of reliability, a positive attitude, great communication and team working skills are essential for this role;
- To have current working rights to work in in NZ.
This role requires an urgent start and the process will move swifly for the right person - so don’t delay in applying!
NB: the most suited applicants for this role will be contact promptly. All other candidates will be considered for further roles that come into our office.
I look forward to hearing from you!
Anna Hobern - Client Manager - Marketing, Digital & CX
021 366 015
Job # 98910