- Senior Business Analyst - Risk, Obligation and Compliance
- 6 months contract
About the Role:
This role requires an expert in Risk, Obligations and Controls who can implement an end to end framework and process. You will focus on integrating the various teams to follow a sustainable and streamlined compliance with regulations.
You will lead the development of the compliance framework, bring together the various processes into a streamlined roadmap, work with the COE and Risk SMEs to scope requirements along with other stakeholders. To be succesful, you must have experience in the finance and banking industy and have developed enterprise risks, controls, traceability matrices.
- Senior Business Analyst - experience developing enterprise risks, controls and traceability matrices
- Experience implementing enterprise risk frameworks
- Experience implementing risk management tools
- Experience in developing and maintaining high level program objectives, milestones, scope documents, current program risks, issues and progress etc.
- Strong finance or banking experience
- Knowledge of information security, data management and privacy domain knowledge
Apply now or get in touch with Sri Nanduri at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 021 339 535 for more information.
Essential: Applicants need to have a right to work in New Zealand with a valid visa.
Beyond Recruitment Technology, Transformation and Digital, connecting IT talent with IT opportunities. Visit www.beyond.co.nz for more roles and information.