- 1 year FTC
- AK CBD
- Agile Business Analyst
- Network or Telco Domain Knowledge
In this fixed-term salaried engagement you will be working to assist with core BA functions to support the product development lifecycle, including the usual requirement gathering, gap analysis, process mapping, running workshops, interviews, surveys, and contributing to larger scale projects. The culture is supportive, open and positive with a lean towards the Agile end of the spectrum.
Indicative skills & experience utilised in the role:
- 4+ Years of experience in Business Analysis
- Strong experience working within an Agile environment
- Ideally some experience across Telco or Network infrastructure projects
- A strength in producing documentation of a high quality and comfortable working with UML/Use Case diagrams
- Experienced working with product based projects
- Advanced verbal and written communication skills
We’d love to hear from you, if this is the right role for you - APPLY now or contact Tim Palmgren on 027 553 4469 for a confidential discussion. Ref: 95418
Beyond Recruitment IT & Transformation, connecting IT talent with IT opportunities. Visit www.beyond.co.nz for more roles and information.
NB: Based on the volume of applications, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. To be considered for this role you will need to be legally entitled to take up a full-time work opportunity in New Zealand.