- Business Analyst
- Te Puke based
About the role:
We are seeking an experienced Business Analysts to support a well-established organisation to support the implementation of project portfolios with their within their IT & Digital Team based in Te Puke.
This role will provide business analysis and project management services to support the implementation of their clients project portfolio and you will bring your excellent stakeholder engagement and collaboration skills to ensure change in the organisation is properly managed from idea, through to implementation and hand over to the organisation.
Reporting to the Projects & BA Manager, we are looking for someone who has previous experience in scoping, justifying and managing projects entailing both software development and process change.
- 5+ years demonstrable business analyst experience, working with stakeholders from junior to executive level employees
- Experience working in Supply chain / inventory
- To be agile, highly flexible, customer-focused, multi-tasker with excellent organisational and time management skills
- Resolution focussed – able to recognise problems and solve them quickly
- Excellent communication skills to build and maintain strong working relationships at all levels of the organisation.
Please Note: To be considered for this role you need to be in New Zealand and have the legal right to work.
We'd love to hear from you, if this is the right role for you - APPLY now or call Ransi Ekanayake at email@example.com
Beyond Recruitment - Technology, Transformation & Digital, connecting IT talents with IT opportunities.
Visit www.beyond.co.nz for more roles and information.