Our client in the government sector is seeking a Business Analyst for an exciting project which will take you through till December 2019.
You will be working primarily around integration of systems, which involves their primary software vendor.
They're looking for a BA with great familiarility with data mapping, agile and previous experience in web based channels. You will be brokering right solutions by working closely with the technical teams and key stakeholders in the business, external vendors and tax agents.
The role will include:
- Working collaboratively and liasing between stakeholders and external providers to elicit, analyse, communicate and validate requirements for changes to internal business processes
- Working closely with solution architects
- Supporting testing teams to drive and create sustainable test driven development
- Contributing to service design packages
- Plus much more
Therefore, they are seeking a high-callibre BA with extensive experience in:
- Business analysis; planning business analysis approach and activities, planning communication and requirements management processes etc
- Elicitation; working with stakeholders to understand needs and concerns
- Requirements management and communication; obtaining common understanding and agreement of the requirements and managing ongoing changes, issues and conflicts
- Requirements analysis; detailing analysis of requirements including prioritising, organising, modelling and specifying for input to defining the solution
- Solution assessment and validation; assessing proposed solutions to ensure meeting the needs of the business and to assess organisational readiness
- Standards and tools; modelling and developing requirements
If this sounds like you and you'd like to hear some more information, hit 'Apply' now! Or call Chantelle on 494 7120 - Quoting job# 95098