- Business Analyst - Identity & Access Management
- 6 months
- Central Auckland
About the role:
We are seeking a Business Analyst to support an enterprise deployment solution for a Privileged Access Management (PAM) project. The Business Analyst is required to assist with the discovery and auditing of all users with privileged access and then various other activities. The requirement is for someone with PAM and CyberArk experience .
Skills & Experience required:
- Business Analyst
- 2-5 years of experience with Identity & Access Management technologies and processes – CyberArk is a must
- Minimum 4 years of experience in creating and maintaining an identity and access management program
- Strong negotiation and people skills
- Demonstrated understanding of modern Identity & Access Management concepts and best practices
- Demonstrated understanding in formulating strategies, alternatives and recommendations in information security management
- Ability to evaluate risk and communicate it in a fact-based manner
- Excellent communication skills essential
Candidates who have the legal right to work in NZ are invited to apply.
We’d love to hear from you, if this is the right role for you - APPLY now or call Clare Saunders on 09 374 0876.
Beyond Recruitment IT & Transformation, connecting IT talent with IT opportunities. Visit www.beyond.co.nz for more roles and information