IS Business Analyst
Southern Cross Hospitals operates New Zealand’s largest network of private surgical hospitals across New Zealand. Each year we have approximately 75,000 patients across our wholly owned and joint-venture facilities, for surgical procedures. We lead our sector in quality, safety and overall patient experience. Our people embrace our values – Responsibility, Respect, Teamwork and Aspiration.
We are recruiting for an experienced IS Business Analyst to help us support our professional hospital teams in creating a great environment for our patients and our doctors. We are committed to fostering a culture of teamwork and communication – these are fundamental to the quality of service we pride ourselves on.
About the role:
As the Business Analyst your role will be to elicit, analyse, specify and validate the business needs of project stakeholders. This includes gathering and compiling user requirements as part of the project process. You will be required to apply proven communication, analytical and problem solving to help support the project process and to ensure that project deliverables are met according to specifications. This is a pivotal role in ensuring that the IS Team have a good understanding of business requirements.
This is a full-time position working core hours, Monday to Friday.
To join our friendly team, ideally you will have:
- Proven experience with business and technical requirements analysis, elicitation modelling, verification and methodology development
- Experience overseeing design, development and implementation of software and hardware solutions, systems or products
- Ability to create systematic and consistent requirements specifications in both technical and user-friendly language
- Proven ability to apply statistical and other research methods into system issues and products as required
- Understand the application development and software development life cycle concepts
What does Southern Cross Hospitals have to offer?
- Opportunity of career development and personal growth within the role
- Competitive remuneration packages
- Subsidised health insurance
- Christmas and New Year breaks
- A comprehensive employee wellness programme
- Situated in the CBD, close to Britomart and ferry transport hubs
If you excel at effective, professional relationships, have advanced communication skills, have a positive can-do attitude and want an enjoyable working environment within our Auckland based National Office then please apply now.
We'd love to hear from you, please contract Clare Saunders on 374 0876 for more information.
Beyond Recruitment IT & Transformation, connecting IT talent with IT opportunities.
Visit www.beyond.co.nz for more roles and information.