- Junior Business Analyst
- Dynamics 365
- 4 months initially
About the role:
The Junior Business Analyst will be working on a Greenfield Implementation project which will deliver a redesigned case management solution to simplify and standardise processes and align with the out-of-box functionality. This will be a fast-moving project working in an Agile environment.
Knowledge and Expertise:
- Junior Business Analyst / Application Support
- Strong understanding of Microsoft Dynamics 365, Dynamics CRM 2016/2015
- Experience of working on implementation projects
- Identify, refine and validate business impact assessment for the future business processes
- Business readiness analysis
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills
We'd love to hear from you, if this is the right role for you - APPLY now or contact Clare Saunders on 09 374 0876 for a confidential discussion.
Ref: AK 98429
Beyond Recruitment IT & Transformation, connecting IT talent with IT opportunities.
Visit www.beyond.co.nz for more roles and information.
NB: While all candidates will be reviewed, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.