About the role:
Work on New Zealand’s first marine spatial plan in the Hauraki Gulf! The contract will be located in South Auckland. This is a Business Analyst position with a government agency.
Use your government, policy, law and marine experience all in one role! Become the ‘Sea Change’ BA and oversee a plan of 16 themes with over 180 recommendations. Take a new look at improving the management of this project by developing a road map for the future.
- Assess different actions and determine if partner agencies have a role to play
- Review existing documents to remove any overlap
- Coordinate roles for each action that will be implemented
- Create road maps to work collaboratively with external fisheries
- Write reports and produce supporting graphics
- Present analysis and summary
- Senior BA with experience in marine or fishery industries preferred
- Resource Management background with policy analysis preferred
- Used GIS or familiar with similar programs
- Excellent communicator and ability to work with various departments
Please contact me today to register & express your interest to be considered for this role!
Feel free to apply online today by following the prompts below, or contact Paula Broussard via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Candidates must have the legal right to work in New Zealand.
Beyond Recruitment IT & Transformation, connecting IT talent with IT opportunities.
Visit www.beyond.co.nz for more roles and information.