Our client in the Government Sector is seeking a Business Analyst for a 16 month contract opportunity!
As the successful candidate, you will have excellent analytical ability and will have an opportunity to utilise your previous experience and skills in implementing IT Business Systems. You'll be a confident and effective communicator, with the ability to engage with multiple stakeholders. Furthermore, your ability to make decisions in time-pressured environments will allow you to balance competing demands.
Key skills required for this role:
- At least 5 years in a business analysis role delivering IT/ Business Systems project
- Strong facilitation, time management, and organisational skills
- Experience running workshops in an agile environment including User Stories
- State Analysis
- Requirements gathering and documentation
- Experience documenting business models/systems and process Technical Specifications
- Co-design experience
- Experience with Target Operating Models (helpful)
If this sounds like you, and for more information - hit 'APPLY' now! Or call Chantelle Nisbet on 04 494 7120 quoting job # 98782