About the Role
You will be working across various projects of varying sizes, providing analysis of business problems to deliver clear requirements for projects and management. This will be achieved through informed cost/benefits analysis, re-design of business processes and producing system requirements to facilitate planning for solution delivery. This role requires in-depth knowledge of business analysis and service design. Ideally you will be from a more technical background and you will be paired with a Senior BA on projects.
What we are looking for in your CV
- Proven ability to translate business plans into business requirements and process design
- Strong technical understanding with an ability to analyse business problems and apply solutions – Strong analytical skills basically.
- Strong elicitation skills and interpersonal skills, they must be able to gain and maintain relationships with the business
- Experience deploying process and systems changes
- Agile and Joint application development methodologies
- Service Design/UX Design is desirable
- MINIMUM 2YRS EXPEREINCE AS A TECHNICAL BA.
About the company
This crown entity is going through some major and exciting changes. The transformation will see them engage with their customers much more efficiently and effectively. Across the organisation they have over 900 employees and impact the lives of thousands of Kiwi’s.
- Opportunity for career growth
- A competitive salary with many other benefits
- Being part of a successful team who take pride in their achievements
How to apply
To apply email a role related CV and Cover letter to me NOW by clicking the 'apply now' button below or call Karl Millington on 04 473 2113, quoting Job ref: 98799.