I am urgently seeking a business change focussed Business Analyst for a 3-6 month contract with a large energy sector client. I am looking for a BA with a business side focus to define stakeholder requirements, document business process and work on benefits definition. The role will work closely with a BA on the solution side of the project/programme to deliver the overall change outcome.
To be successful for this role you will require the following skills and experience:
- Facilitation of workshops to identify business need, business requirements and perform business analysis.
- Design and documentation of end to end business processes for current and future solution states, including integration processes.
- Collect, analyse and document business requirements, specifications and business processes using various methodologies.
- Managing development, distribution and baseline approval of all communication related to business requirements and their interpretation, with particular focus on ensuring the requirements list is kept up to date throughout the projects lifecycle.
- Compiling information in an appropriate format to support business decisions.
- Taking responsibility for tracking business requirements through to business acceptance.
- Develop business analysis tools and methodologies.
- Performing options analysis.
- Performing benefits analysis.
- Provide BA support to lead Business Analyst on large work items.
If you have all of the above then hit the apply button now or call John Downs on (04) 494 1189 quoting job reference number 101399.