This 3-6 month contract, located in Tauranga, is looking for an experienced Business Analyst to start ASAP.
About the role:
- Support a number of initiatives
- Asset management system upgrade
- Infrastructure lifecycles
- Support a continuous stream of small value add initiatives
- Technical knowledge to evaluate outcomes
- Ability to write requirements and evaluate service
- Driven, flexible and adaptable
- Ability to work under limited supervision to an outcome and bring others along for the journey
- Clear, concise business writing skills
- Ability to support development of business process.
- Experience working within agile scrum teams.
- Experience working on WiFI projects (for the first requirement) will be a huge plus point but its not essential
Please contact me today to register & express your interest to be considered for this role!
Candidates must have the legal right to work in New Zealand.
Feel free to apply online today by following the prompts below, or contact Paula Broussard via email - firstname.lastname@example.org
Recruitment Specialist – IT and Transformation
021 196 4296
Ref No: 101484
NB: Based on the volume of applications, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. To be considered for this role you will need to be legally entitled to take up work opportunity in New Zealand.