My client is going through tremendous growth and are looking to add to their Projects & Change Team who are responsible for implementing change throughout the organisation. They are on the lookout for a highly motivated Business Analyst to join the team and assist in the analysis associated with the specification, development and testing of new initiatives and enhancements within the technology environment.
About the role
- Lead requirement elicitation and product discovery for business changes.
- Analyse requirements to determine feasibility and business impact
- Translate, simplify and document requirements
- Identify process impacts and changes, facilitate development of the changes, document and support the business in training, education.
- Manage and communicate requirements across all business stakeholders, vendors and business partners
We are looking for an individual with 2-4 years’ experience in a Business Analyst or similar position preferably working in an Agile environment with experience using JIRA and Confluence. Any experience working in complex IT and business change projects will be highly desirable in this role.
If you feel you have the communication skills to clearly express and pass the right information to the right audience, is customer centric in being able to deliver a positive customer experience and is able to relate well to all types of people, we’d love to hear from you!
If this sounds like you- APPLY now or contact Tim Fang at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Job Ref: 100992
Beyond Recruitment IT & Transformation, connecting IT talent with IT opportunities. Visit www.beyond.co.nz for more roles and information.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted due to high volume of applications.