This 6 month contract, located in Hamilton, is looking for an experienced Business Analyst to start ASAP. You would be working on an implementation of a clincailly-led programme of change that could potineially touch 900,000 people.
About the role:
- Complete business requirements for projects as requested
- Facilitate workshops and negotiation of requirements amongst multiple stakeholders
- Develop appropriate project documentation
- Capture business processes (current and future state)
- Engage and liaise with regional stakeholders on regular basis
- Good understanding of data migration concepts across multiple systems
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience as a Business Analyst
- Strong experience in functional and non-functional requirements life-cycle and integration
- Experience working in a large user environment
- Excellent documentation, communication and facilitation skills
- Experience in working with cross-functional teams and multiple stakeholders to clearly understand the business objectives and project drivers
- A background in NZ health sector
About the company:
- A Premier IT infrastructure company
- Works with some of the largest companies nationwide
- Friendly & flexible atmosphere
Please contact me today to register & express your interest to be considered for this role!
Candidates must have the legal right to work in New Zealand.
Feel free to apply online today by following the prompts below, or contact Paula Broussard via email - firstname.lastname@example.org
Paula Broussard - Recruitment Specialist – IT and Transformation
021 196 4296
Ref No: 102070
NB: Based on the volume of applications, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. To be considered for this role you will need to be legally entitled to take up work opportunity in New Zealand.