Our client is a well renowned organisation that looks after the well being of the community through different services.
About the role:
This role is to support organisational improvements through the implementation of the new ERP platform. Through working with the business, you will understand, challenge and improve business outcomes to aid and align to the organisations business transformation visions.
- Deliver quality and timely business analysis services to the organisation including investigation and evaluation of business systems requirements, user and customer requirements gathering, hosting workshops, scoping, gap analysis, risk analysis, cost impact, design, functionality specifications and business case development
- Undertakes projects and/or other initiatives that may be assigned by the manager or SLT.
- Maintain a strong working relationship with ICT Department to ensure business solutions compatible with IT systems infrastructure, processes and procedures, business continuity planning and standards
- Proactively seek opportunities and areas of business improvement and develop solutions.
- Proactively review existing processes for improvement and develop solutions.
Skills & Experience:
Experience working on a ERP Project
Degree in Business or IT related field and at least 5 years industry experience in a Business Analyst or IT/Project Management Role
Problem solving and analytical skills
Technologically savvy and familiar with computer systems (Microsoft Office, database principles, browser based application delivery)
Excellent communication and facilitation skills
Strong relationship building skills
Advanced organisational skills
Strong documentation and report writing skills
Systems/UAT testing experience
We’d love to hear from you, if this is the right role for you - APPLY now or call Mignon on 027 582 1129 for a confidential discussion.
Job Ref: 102250
Beyond IT & Transformation, connecting IT talent with IT opportunities. Visit www.beyond.co.nz for more roles and information.