Report to the Performance and Delivery Head Office. In this agile team you will be working with the Savings Squad, Business Transactional Squad and Simplification Managers.
About the role:
- Process – understand and document end to end processes and make recommendations to improve.
- Governance – complete governance requirements and document for changes, fixes and any enhancements.
- Coordination – work with multiple teams provide a cohesive approach to solutions.
- Customer – ensure customer outcomes are delivered on in line with strategies.
- Product closure and migration planning to simplify portfolio.
- Working with team to determine any gaps, analyse and where possible to provide solutions .
- Track record of delivering in successful, customer focused, time-constrained projects, covering business requirements, business process understanding and technology deliverables.
- Ability to work in an agile team, take ownership and lead work as required, including strong facilitation skills.
- 5+ years experience in Banking/Financial industry preferable. Product experience, a bonus.
- Strong demonstration of attention to detail.
- Planning and organisational skills.
- Customer-focussed and ability to work collaboratively to get the right customer outcomes.
- DL & right to work in NZ
About the company:
- International financial company
- Office close to public transport
- Modern offices using the latest tech
Please contact me today to register & express your int erest to be considered for this role!
Candidates must have the legal right to work in New Zealand.
Feel free to apply online today by following the prompts below, or contact Paula Broussard via email - email@example.com
Recruitment Specialist - Technology, Transformation & Digital
021 196 4296
Ref No: 103278
NB: Based on the volume of applications, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. To be considered for this role you will need to be legally entitled to take up work opportunity in New Zealand.