- Business Analyst
- Banking / Financial Services
- Remediation Project
About the role:
This Business Analyst will ensure fair customer outcomes are at the forefront of business decisions. You will be part of a team that is responsible for making things right for customers if they have suffered financial loss or other detriment as a result of systemic issues. This team also mitigates risk to the organisation.
- 2 years or more Banking experience with emphasis on compliance and products generally
- SAS and SQL scripting
- Expert level skills in Excel
- Experience in building or operating credit models, pricing or fee models
- Product or customer remediation experience
- Experience in analytics tools such as SAS, Hadoop
- Experience in the use of data lake/data warehouse environments
We'd love to hear from you, if this is the right role for you - APPLY now or contact Natalia Bregano on 027 545 0028 for a confidential discussion.
Beyond Recruitment - Technology, Transformation & Digital, connecting IT talent with IT opportunities. Visit www.beyond.co.nz for more roles and information.
NB: Based on the volume of applications, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.