- Business Analyst – multiple roles
- Complex IT Project
About the role:
Our client is a successful IT vendor looking for a Business Analyst to work on their client site in Taranaki. You will be working on a complex IT project (primarily software) for initially 6 months with a likely extension. You will be joining a close knit, passionate IT team. You will be a go-to person on BA tasks and processes for this project. This role will suit a seasoned Business Analyst who has experience at an enterprise level.
Skills and experience required:
- Experienced Business Analyst
- Have worked as a BA in an enterprise environment
- Broad knowledge of technology, and a passion to learn about new concepts or IT trends
- Strong business acumen
- You will be inquisitive, innovative and collaborative
- Must have strong communication, relationship building and stakeholder engagement skills
Please contact me today to register & express your interest to be considered for this role!
Candidates must have the legal right to work in New Zealand.
Feel free to apply online today by following the prompts below, or contact Clare Saunders, Senior Recruitment Specialist on 09 374 0876
Beyond Recruitment Technology, Transformation & Digital, connecting IT talent with IT opportunities. Visit www.beyond.co.nz for more roles and information.