- Senior Business Analyst
- Financial Services
- 6 months – Auckland CBD
As a Business Analyst at this major bank you will be joining a specialist team leading the digital strategy relating to data quality and controls; governance and business enablement; frameworks, processes and procedures and compliance.
- Lead the work on business glossary terms and associated metadata in support of productionising a new business glossary/data dictionary working with the Product Manager will be responsible for defining the BAU operating model for the to be productionised business glossary and data catalogue working with the Training and Awareness Manager will support the Enterprise roll out of the new tooling
- You will have a strong delivery focus, ability to execute to challenging timeframes, as well as drive stakeholders
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills – highly visible piece of work across the Enterprise, ability to communicate with Senior Executives and Business SMEs
- Excellent written documentation – presentation packs, process guides
- Ability to break down complex technical concepts and sell into business stakeholders
- Experience with Informatica Axon and EDC preferred at a business user level
Feel free to apply online today by following the prompts below, or contact Clare Saunders – Lead Talent Solutions, Technology, Transformation & Digital on 09 374-0876
Ref No: 106545
NB: Based on the volume of applications, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. To be considered for this role you will need to be legally entitled to work in New Zealand.