- Software Business Analyst
- On-Site Tauranga 3 days per week (negotiable)
About the Company:
Our client is a leader in software and IoT solutions supporting global primary industry. They focus on providing smart digital technology for those who are hungry and passionate for the latest in the industry. This organisation is doing truley meaningful work that transforms whole industries and have ambitions to go even further.
About the Role:
Seeking a Technical Analyst (Business Analyst with a portfolio of software development projects) who has demonstrated commercial experience delivering software solutions. You will work across a number of projects including greenfields. We are looking for storng requirements gathering, facilitating workshops with clients, backlog grooming, process mapping and assisting with Data Sets.
- Business Analyst with a portfolio of Software Development Projects
- Digital Transformation - Consultany experience
- Backlog grooming
- Can see project through from gathering requirements to client training and support
- Facilitating workshops with clients
- Write technical documentations for developed features
- Can work in an iterative/sprint pattern with clients and technical teams
- Facilitate walkthroughs to showcase, gain feedback and re-priorotize requirements
Apply now or get in touch with Clare Saunders at clare.saunders @beyond.co.nz or call 09 374 0876 for more information.
NB: Only shortlisted candidate will be reached out due to high volume of applications.
Essential: Applicants need to have a right to work in New Zealand with a valid visa.
Beyond Recruitment Technology, Transformation and Digital, connecting IT talent with IT opportunities. Visit www.beyond.co.nz for more roles and information.