- Business Analyst - Banking or Financial Services
- Contract – 6 months
- Auckland CBD
About the Role:
The Business Analyst will be joining a team to work complete an impact assessment of obligations and legislation relating to CoFi (Conduct of Financial Institutes). This contract this will suit an experienced Business Analyst who has strong legislation and compliance experience in the banking sector.
- Business Analysis skills
- Banking or Finance sector experience
- Knowledge of compliance in Financial Services
- Development of enterprise risks, controls, traceability matrices and frameworks
- Excellent documentation/written communication skills.
- Strong knowledge and understanding of project delivery methodologies.
- Self-managing and pro-active, able to reach out and engage teams directly
- Strong data and analytical skills to help assess the impact of changes on the organisation
- Have excellent communication skills
Please apply below or contact Clare Saunders on 09 374 0876 firstname.lastname@example.org or Emma Wadsley on 021 191 9343
It is essential that you are in New Zealand and have the legal right to work to be considered for this role.
Beyond Recruitment Technology, Transformation & Digital, connecting IT talent with IT opportunities. Visit www.beyond.co.nz for more roles and information.