- Highly cohesive small team
- Highly analytical, with an agile mindset
- Auckland’s North Shore
Our client is a national retail brand, headquartered in an accessible location on Auckland’s North Shore.
Join a highly cohesive small team where collaboration and communication are paramount to success. They are on a mission to improve the status quo. This is a unique opportunity to be part of a technology transformation that will impact one of our most important national brands.
Responsible for identifying change needs, assessing the impact of the change, capturing, and documenting requirements and then ensuring that those requirements are delivered by IT whilst supporting the business through the implementation process.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Determine operational objectives by studying business functions; gathering information; evaluating output requirements and formats
- Design new integrations and processes by analysing requirements; constructing workflow charts and diagrams; studying system capabilities; writing specifications
- Improves systems by studying current practices, designing modifications
- Recommend controls by identifying problems, writing improved procedures
- Define project requirements by identifying project milestones, phases, and elements; forming project team; establishing project budget
- Monitors project progress by tracking activity; resolving problems; publishing progress reports; recommending actions
- Maintains system protocols by writing and updating procedures
- Provides references for users by writing and maintaining user documentation; providing help desk support; training users
- Prepares technical reports by collecting, analysing, and summarizing information and trends
We would be very keen to hear from interested candidates with experience across the following areas:
- Previous experience in a Retail or Trade business is preferred
- At least four years’ experience in a Business Analyst role within complex environments
- Strong experience in understanding business processes, gathering and interpreting the data, identifying the current state, outlining the future vision, identifying the gaps and documenting the process
- Professional knowledge of MS Excel, with advanced ability in analysis and lateral thinking
- Exceptional at building strong business relationships where you are a true business partner
For further information, please contact Adrienne Gordon at Beyond Recruitment on 021 192 6438 or by applying directly to this advert.
REF # 115793