- Business Analyst
About the Company:
Our client is a leader in world class software solutions. This organisation is doing truly meaningful work that transforms whole industries and have ambitions to go even further.
About the Role:
Seeking a Business Analyst (Analyst with a portfolio of software development projects) who has demonstrated commercial experience delivering software solutions. We are looking for strong requirements gathering, facilitating workshops with clients, backlog grooming, process mapping and assisting with Data Sets.
- Business Analyst
- Digital Transformation - Consultancy experience
- Facilitate internal and client facing workshops and identify and carry out relevant empathy research activities to understand business problems, define objectives, success criteria, user journeys and user goals
- Effectively present high-level requirements via business process diagrams, information architecture, site maps, wireframes, user stories, use cases and other relevant output formats
- Work directly with digital experience designer(s) to develop high and low fidelity design outputs that effectively communicate design direction and support written requirements
- Analyse technical and functional solution options that satisfy requirements to provide recommendations on options that best meet the client needs
- Direct & manage the scope, requirements (both written & visual) throughout the Discovery & Design (D&D) phase for projects as required
- Accurately estimate the time and resource requirements required for discovery and design activities as required
- Backlog grooming
- Can work in an iterative/sprint pattern with clients and technical team
- Facilitate walkthroughs to showcase, gain feedback and re-prioritize requirements
Apply now or get in touch with Clare Saunders at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 09 374 0876 for more information.
NB: Only shortlisted candidate will be reached out due to high volume of applications.
Essential: Applicants need to have a right to work in New Zealand with a valid visa.
Beyond Recruitment Technology, Transformation and Digital, connecting IT talent with IT opportunities. Visit www.beyond.co.nz for more roles and information.