- Auckland CBD
- High Trust Organisation
- 9-Month Fixed Term
ABOUT THE ROLE
Our client is looking for a Business Analyst for a 9-month fixed term contract in the Auckland CBD to provide analytical resource to support Operations objectives and reporting on the progress towards these objectives. This position is responsible for any reporting, data analysis, data quality improvement and other business analysis tasks allocated to them.
This role must also work to understand and document current processes, identifying process improvements, document business requirements and ensure that these requirements are translated into the delivery of effective business solutions. These include initiatives associated with on-going business improvement activities.
You will have:
- Preferably 7 to 8 years’ relevant experience.
- Ability to research and understand relevant legislation, policies, standards, frameworks, process models
- Ability to analyse issues and provide comprehensive options assessment
- Excellent time management
- Effective presentation & facilitation skill
Some of your responsibilities will include:
- Deliver accurate, on-time reporting and analysis as directed
- Participate in the development of business cases
- Map current business processes to provide a foundation for defining business activities and improving business processes
- Assess process performance and document inefficiencies or gaps in existing processes
- Recommend specific and innovative changes to improve performance.
We'd love to hear from you, if this is the right role for you - APPLY now or contact Mark Stokes on 027 545 0028 for a confidential discussion.
Ref: AK 88665 Beyond Recruitment IT & Transformation, connecting IT talent with IT opportunities.
Visit www.beyond.co.nz for more roles and information.
NB: While all candidates will be reviewed, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.