Analyst – Customer Contact Centre Upgrade | 9 months
About the role:
The Business Analyst will be working on an enterprise Customer Contact Centre legacy upgrade moving to Amazon Connect. You will be r eporting to Programme Manager and working with a Product Owner, Lead BA and other BA’s within this busy, vibrant team. Key for this role is strong skills in high level stakeholder management and engagement, as a major component of this role will require you to liaise with Business Units to elicit information to ensure the delivered solution is fit for purpose. Some travel is required across New Zealand and to Melbourne.
This is a long-term contract offering a competitive rate.
Skills and experience required:
- Senior Business Analyst
- Requirements Gathering, Busines Process Mapping
- Contact Centre legacy replacement
- Cloud experience, particularly Amazon Connect (vs. On-Premise delivery) desirable OR recent delivery of a cloud-based projects
- NZ and AU Contact Centre Sites
- Demonstrable delivery in agile or scaled-agile projects
- Jira, Confluence, Kanban
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, clearly articulating ideas, solutions and recommendations across all levels of an organisation
If you like the sound of this role, we'd love to hear from you. Please APPLY now, and feel free to call Clare Saunders on 09 374 0876 for more information.
Beyond Recruitment IT & Transformation, connecting IT talent with IT opportunities. Visit www.beyond.co.nz for more roles and information