Business Analyst | Data Governance | 6 months | CBD
About the role:
The Business Analyst will be gathering requirements to create a register of Data Processing activities to define, document and implement a BAU operating model. This is part of a Global Privacy and Data Protection program of work and experience in Banking or Financial Services is a must.
Skills & Experience required:
- Business Analyst
- Financial services experience – either working within a Data Governance function and/or data regulatory lens and / or data processing experience
- Good people skills with the ability to influence and foster collaboration
- Analytical with strong attention to detail
- Ability to work to deadlines and manage own workload.
- Ideally experience in data management change programs
- Strong communication skills and ability to challenge stakeholder thinking if required
Candidates who have the legal right to work in NZ are invited to apply.'
We’d love to hear from you, if this is the right role for you - APPLY now or call Clare Saunders on 09 374 0876.
Beyond Recruitment IT & Transformation, connecting IT talent with IT opportunities. Visit www.beyond.co.nz for more roles and information